Room 16 is comprised of new entrant students who are 5 years old. They wish to share their learning with you.

Thursday 23 September 2021

The Cat In The Hat Comes To Our Meet!

Today was Wacky Wednesday hat day and for hat day AJ made not only a beautiful Cat in the Hat stripped hat but he dressed up like the cat with a red bow tie and his black and white body and had a cat face too.  You looked very special as if you had just walked out of the Cat In The Hat book but you didn't do any of the naughty things that Cat does.  I hope you enjoyed making your costume AJ.





 

4 comments:

  1. Hi AJ, that's the Best Cat in the Hat costume I've ever seen!! Great Work!! I especially like the ears on the side of the hat and that Cat Smile just finishes the outfit off. Beautiful :)
    From Mrs Forbes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Aj, your hat was so cool you looked just like Cat in the Hat. It looks like you worked very hard to make it too, well done great work!
    From Mr Ryan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi AJ. You looked absolutely amazing dressed as The Cat in the Hat. What a lot of work you put into making your costume. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you my awesome teachers. I did enjoy it but my sister made my costume and i was over her telling me what to do haha I love my costume and my hat the most. From Aj and his mum.

    ReplyDelete