Room 16 is comprised of new entrant students who are 5 years old. They wish to share their learning with you.

Monday 8 November 2021

Room 13 and 15 Class Family




I got a lovely surprise when I opened an email from Leylah's Mum tonight and saw Room 13 and 15 smiling up at me.  Leylah very kindly made all the children in our class, drew them in their Pt England uniforms, named them and drew their hair as they do it.  She "filled my bucket with kindness" today.  Thank you very much Leylah. 




3 comments:

  1. Wow Leylah this is awesome work. I can see that you have put alot of thought into making our class family. You are a very important part of our class. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mrs Shirley and Aj, see you tomorrow bye.

      From Leylah and her mum.

      Delete
  2. I love my hair on your picture Leylah.

    from AJ

    ReplyDelete