Room 16 is comprised of new entrant students who are 5 years old. They wish to share their learning with you.

Wednesday 4 July 2018

Our Eel Pictures And Stories

I touched the eels and the eels felt slimy.  We fed the eels and they were going slowly around their tank.  They have sharp teeth."  Story and picture by Samson
"I fed the eels with crab meat.  The have lots of sharp teeth."  Story and picture by Feiloaki
"I saw the eels.  They live in the water in a tank.  They are long and skinny."  Picture and dictated story by Kura 
"The eels live in a special tank.  We fed the eels and they have sharp teeth.  They ate crab meat and they are long and skinny."  Story and picture by Tupou 
"I saw an eel and it was slimy.  It lives in a tank." Picture and story by Logan
Picture by Joshua
                               
"I touched the eel.  It was black and long and slimy.  It had sharp teeth."  picture and dictated story by Cyrus

No comments:

Post a Comment