Room 16 is comprised of new entrant students who are 5 years old. They wish to share their learning with you.

Wednesday 8 November 2017

"Kiwi Kids".

Room 16 children enjoy the song "Kiwi Kids" so we decided to use this song for our 2017 Manaiakalani Film Festival Movie.  The children thought about all the things that they could do and some of the things that they dreamed of doing.  They had great fun doing some of these things in front of a camera and decided that kiwi kids really can do anything!





Credit for using pictures from Creative Commons or Wikimedia Commons include - Spotlight (Guo Guiyan),  Pohutukawa Tree Metrosideros excelsa Wikipedia,  Rugby Stadium Australia ( File:AUS-URU Nov 05 ET Wikimedia Commons), Fire engine (File Hamilton 411 Wikimedia Commons), Auckland Hospital (File:Auckland City Hospital 02 Wikimedia Commons) Maori Meeting House exterior (File 2001-01 Rotorua Wikimedia Commons), Maori Meeting House interior (Waitangi Meeting House Wikimedia). Thanks for the technological help for Ms King and Ms Davis.

19 comments:

  1. hi room 16 i love your movie it was cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi room 16 i love your movie i thought it was cute and funny thank you for letting me watchit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Room 16 I love your funny movie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked when Heilala was a ballerina. - Lynette
    Thank you for showing us your fantastic movie. - Vika
    I liked it when the girl was flying onto the clouds. - Naomi
    I like when that boy was spinning on the bridge. - Manaia
    I liked how all of them were dancing. - Legacy
    (Room 25)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Room 16 I am Eric and I go to Panmure Bridge School. Your movie is amazing! I bit that I liked the most was near the end that was awesome. Keep up the greats movie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kia Ora Room 16
    My name is Brooklyn and I go to Panmure Bridge School. I think you'r movie is great! My favorite part was when there were all dancing. Great work.
    Brookyln

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Room 16
    We liked your movie because it showed that you all enjoy exercising, dancing, gymnastics, swimming, racing and playing at the park.
    From Sr Evalesi and Room 2 at St Patrick's School.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Room 16 you guys are the most amazing Kiwi Kids. Loved your movie. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi my name is angelica and i am from panmure bridge school i like your movie because you put ifint in your movie.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Room 16,

    I like your movie because you guys can dance like the Kiwi Kids and I like your movie because it had my brother in it!

    Thank you for sharing your movie!

    From Jayla (Room 24 at Pt England School)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Rm 16
    I like your movie because it looks fun.
    My favourite part of the movie was when halala was fake flying. From Zar Quaejah

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi room 16 my name is Tsai

    I think you'r movie is great! My favourite part was when there were all dancing. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  17. hi room 16 my name Alarmanda good job i like the moive

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ecuse me u are in that video but u are a year 4

      Delete