Room 16 is comprised of new entrant students who are 5 years old. They wish to share their learning with you.

Sunday 11 October 2015

Cindy in da House Dancers

Three girls from Room 16 were in the production of Cindy in Da House.  They went to the auditions and practices for several weeks learning two very different dances.  They enjoyed getting dressed up, putting on make up and dancing in front of their friends and family.  Well done girls for the effort and commitment you put in to your first production.
Kamryn, Jade F and Madison ready for their first performance.

Kamryn
"I liked getting dressed up in my red dress.  It was like Jade's dress.  We danced together."  By Kamryn

"It was fun dancing on the stage.  I liked wearing my new long dress and doing my best curtsy for my family."  By Madison
Madison

"We had to do our best dancing up on the stage and wear a special dress.  Mine was red like Kamryn's."  By Jade F
Jade F

No comments:

Post a Comment