Room 16 is comprised of new entrant students who are 5 years old. They wish to share their learning with you.

Thursday 24 March 2016

Flag Preferences

While the adult population of New Zealand is voting for their preferred choice of flag, our 5 year olds have also had discussions on this topic.  Here are some of their stories they wrote.

"I like the new flag because it is kikorangi (blue) and mangu (black)." By Marius

"I like the old one because of the colours."  By Adrianna

"I like the new one.  It looks clean."  By Savanah

Jarra's choice of the old flag.
"I like the old flag because I like the red stars and the Union Jack."  By Tumanako

Colouring the flags of our choice.

"I like the new flag because the All Blacks wear the silver Fern."  By Tevita

"I like the old flag.  It is pretty."  By Jeyda



No comments:

Post a Comment