Room 16 is comprised of new entrant students who are 5 years old. They wish to share their learning with you.

Wednesday 20 December 2017

Using Our Imagination

After reading some Christmas stories we decided to write our own.  Here are some of our imaginative Christmas stories.

"I wish that I can be tiny because I want to be wrapped up in a present."  By Ahasi

"I went on Santa's sleigh.  It was fun flying and I opened a present."  By Jeremiah

"I'm with my friend Bentley.  I am with my teacher Mrs Dwyer.  We are at Santa's house at the North Pole.  It is cold and snowy outside and the reindeer are learning how to fly."  By Flynn

"I will go with Santa to PaknSave.  We will have fun in PaknSave.  We will buy lots of things to eat on Christmas Day and we will have a party."  By Heilala

"I would like to ride on Santa's sleigh.  It would be fun flying through the air.  The reindeers know how to fly and they are magical."  By Alarmanda

No comments:

Post a Comment