Room 16 is comprised of new entrant students who are 5 years old. They wish to share their learning with you.

Monday 1 October 2018

Feeding Time for the Eels

Off to fed the eels - Tupou, Alexandra and Anne Marie
The children fed the eels this morning and they were rather hungry.  They jumped up to eat the crab meat, splashing some of the children.  The children came back to class very excited that they were able to see the eels moving around their tank and splashing.

"I like touching the eels and I saw the eels.  The eel saw the crab meat on the lid (of the tank) and he splashed my face."  Picture and story by Samson

Picture and story by Alexandra
"I touched the eel five times."  Story and picture by Fateh
"I touched the eels back and he ate the crab meat." Story and picture by Mariposa 
"I touched the eel.  It was slimy.  It was slimy and fun."  Story and picture Kura


"I fed the eels and I had some eel food.  We fed the eels and they were happy.  We had fun and so did the eels."  By Anne Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment