Room 16 is comprised of new entrant students who are 5 years old. They wish to share their learning with you.

Tuesday 5 April 2016

Two more days to the Fiafia!

"Yay, only two more days to the Fiafia!" said all the children in Room 16 when we counted down the days until 7 April.  The whole school is involved in the cultural festival and have spent the last 4 weeks practising their singing and dancing or musical items.  Even the 5 year olds are in cultural items.  They are so looking forward to being up on the stage and showing everyone what they have been learning.

"I am excited to dance in front of my family.  I want to do my very best," said Jeyda.

"My whole family is coming to see me in my special costume," said Adrianna.
 The  Kapa Haka group practising for the Fiafia.
.
Ryan swinging into practise for the Rock Band.

No comments:

Post a Comment