Room 16 is comprised of new entrant students who are 5 years old. They wish to share their learning with you.

Saturday 9 November 2019

Halloween and Fireworks Stories

With Halloween and Guy Fawkes being celebrated this last week we talked about having fun but keeping safe.  The children were able to have discussions about safety and included this in their stories. 

"Tonight is fireworks.  Children can't touch fireworks."  By Mele

"Its fireworks and they are not for children.  My Dad can do it so that it is safe."  By Ace

" My Mum lit up the fireworks.  It was pretty.  We will not light fireworks.  We will look after our pets."  By Paaka

"The fireworks look like silver and gold up in the sky.  Tonight will be fire works night and fireworks are fun." By AJ

"Last night I went to Halloween at my neighbours home and I saw the lollies.  They were looking tasty.  I was going to eat my lollies and my Dad said to eat healthy and I ate the fruit."  By Ofili

No comments:

Post a Comment