Room 16 is comprised of new entrant students who are 5 years old. They wish to share their learning with you.

Sunday 10 May 2020

Eli's Home Learning

Eli has been on line again during the class and team one hangouts.  He showed me some of the things he has been busy doing.  His fish have got a new pretend big fish watching them swim as Eli drew them a new friend and put it behind the fish tank.  I also met Eli's dog on line and Eli's favourite toy.  He has been cooking and he showed me the recipe he used to make a berry smoothie.  It sounded yummy and healthy.  Great work, Eli.

Eli on the class hangout

Eli's smoothie recipe

Eli's favourite toy

Eli made a big fish to keep his fish company

1 comment:

  1. Hi Eli,
    I really like the big fish you drew to keep your little fish company. Do you have names for your fish? I bet your smoothie was delicious, I enjoy drinking smoothies as well. Keep working hard Eli.
    From Miss Takerei

    ReplyDelete