Room 16 is comprised of new entrant students who are 5 years old. They wish to share their learning with you.

Saturday 2 May 2020

Cruze Continues His Home Learning

Cruze is continuing to learn at home.  He has been doing some maths, learning his numbers and subitising dot patterns to 20, learning his words, drawing pictures about the stories he has read, colouring and continuing to make tube crafts.  It is interesting to see what Cruze has been making out of cardboard tubes.  Keep up the fantastic learning, Cruze.  I look forward to seeing more of your learning in the coming week and sharing it on the blog.







3 comments:

  1. Hello Room 16 and Ms Dwyer! Wow I really like this post about Cruze and his learning. Well done Cruze you have been very busy at home. I really like the cardboard tube creations. I like how you have coloured in and decorated the cardboard tubes. I also like the cut outs on top of them. If you put a torch on one end, you will see the shapes at night. Very cool work Cruze!

    Mrs Lagitupu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Cruze

    I look forward to seeing all the AMAZING adventures, creative crafts and learning you and your whanau have been doing together. It inspires me to try new things too. Keep it up Cruze and whanau!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cruze, I am loving seeing all the home learning you have been doing. Well done!

    ReplyDelete