Room 16 is comprised of new entrant students who are 5 years old. They wish to share their learning with you.

Wednesday 20 October 2021

Another Room 15 Bucket Filler

 AJ found lots of ways to be a bucket filler and he wrote them down on a bucket shape.  He not only helps around the house filling his family's bucket but I like your last idea on your list AJ - to call your Grandad.  I think a call to your Grandad would fill his bucket right up!  You filled my bucket up too, seeing all your work.  Thank you AJ  







2 comments:

  1. Hi AJ,
    Nice work I can tell that you really know what it means to be a bucket filler by all your great ideas on how to fill other peoples buckets, well done.
    Mr Ryan

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Mr Ryan. I did ring my grandpa and he is working in Tauranga at the moment. I miss him very much.

    from AJ

    ReplyDelete