Room 16 is comprised of new entrant students who are 5 years old. They wish to share their learning with you.

Thursday 18 November 2021

AJ And His Dinosaurs

 AJ had fun making dinosaurs.  He made one called James and then he made some origami friends for James to play in the mud with.  He gave them some plants to eat.  I like your story about your dinosaurs AJ and the fact that you made him some friends.  We all need friends and I guess even dinosaurs might have liked to have friends to be with too.






 

2 comments:

  1. Hi AJ, what beautiful dinosaurs. At first I thought it was a family of dinosaurs, now I know it was one, with his friends a well. Great folding and with food to eat. Well Done :)
    From Mrs Forbes

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness, how impressive! keep up the incredible work Aj! Thank you for sharing with us your fabulous work, see you Monday Aj 🙂

    From Leylah and her mum.

    ReplyDelete